About Me

Monday, December 26, 2016

One More Week To Go

Week 1 of Winter Break is in the books, and the boys and I had a fabulous time! Christmas was awesome, and we got to spend time with family. We ate a lot of food, played some games, and chilled.

We accomplished our goal of watching all three Lord of the Rings movies. It was touch and go a few times, but now it’s done. Those movies are so long. It’s hard for the boys to stay focused, but they did great. My oldest really enjoyed them. I’m going to have him give his thoughts, and I will post those later.

The agenda for this week is to go see Assassin’s Creed and hang out more with friends and cousins. It should be pretty laid back and relaxed. I’m looking forward to spending more time with my boys.

How was your holiday? Did you do anything fun over the first week?

No comments:

Post a Comment