About Me

Monday, December 19, 2016

FREEDOM!

Today marks the first day of the boys’ winter break. They will be out of school for 2 weeks, and in that time, we have a lot of stuff planned. First on the list: watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

My oldest asked me probably about a month ago if we could watch these. Since they are such a time commitment, I told him he had to wait. Now that the time is upon us, he can barely contain his excitement. I will let you know his thoughts when we have finished.

We also have plans on seeing Assassin’s Creed and Star Wars. We may attempt to see Sing also, but it will depend on time.

There will also be snowmobiling, presents, and hanging out with family. I’m looking forward to the next 2 weeks with my boys. I think we’re going to have a lot of fun.

What are your plans for the holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment