About Me

Monday, November 28, 2016

A Fun-filled Holiday

I hope all of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had an amazing day. We had a fantastic weekend. My parents came to visit, so there was lots of grandparent time and time to play with cousins.

Our dinner was so good, and we all ate so much food. My oldest indulged way too much and paid for it later in the night. Thankfully, he was fine the next morning. I love how kids bounce back so fast.

In addition to overeating, we also went to the movies. We watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I really wasn’t sure what to expect from the film. I like Harry Potter, but I haven’t gotten through all the books or the movies. It wasn’t bad. My boys loved it. On the way home, they were deciding which beast was their favorite.

What fun things did you do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment