About Me

Monday, October 10, 2016

It’s October!

The holiest of the horror months! But even better than that, CANDY is right around the corner!

I don’t know about you, but my boys love figuring out what they’re going to be for Halloween. Every time we go to the store, we have to go to the Halloween aisle and see what fun, scary, and interesting costumes are there. And they try to decide what they’re going to be.

More often than not, they’ll change their minds a million times. And I learned my lesson last year NOT to buy their costumes too early. They end up wearing them before Halloween and they get ripped. Then, I have to buy them new ones.

Not that I really mind. I think it’s a blast to watch the kids have fun and dress up to play. It was something I wished I could have done as a kid. And with the Internet, it’s so easy to get costumes for a good price.

Have you decided what you’re going to be for Halloween?

Last year’s Halloween fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment