About Me

Monday, August 8, 2016

Summer Isn’t Over Yet

But, man! Is it getting close.

Is anyone else surprised that it’s the second week of August already? Where does the time go? In 2 weeks, the boys will be heading back to school. I’m excited. I don’t know if they are. My oldest is excited because he gets to play football, but for school...I’m not sure.

Last week was his last week of summer school. He really enjoyed it. He got to build a rocket and go on a field trip to learn about invasive species. He said his favorite part was that he didn’t have to take tests. And I can’t blame him. Tests can be nerve wracking.

I’m glad he enjoyed his time at summer school, though. He had a lot of mixed emotions about having to go. But in the end, I think he’ll benefit greatly from a little extra help.

Even though summer is drawing to a close, it’s not quite over yet. Does anyone have any exciting plans for the last few weeks before school starts?

No comments:

Post a Comment