About Me

Monday, August 22, 2016

School Shopping

The new school year is right around the corner, and everyone in this house is excited!

What’s not to like about getting new clothes and new supplies? And best of all, new backpacks!

The boys and I went shopping for supplies last week, and as we were picking out backpacks, my youngest was showing me all the pockets in the backpack he’d picked out.

“There’s a big one here, and another one here. And this small one on the front.” Which he then stuck his nose into and sniffed super hard, then said, “And it doesn’t smell like yogurt.”

“Did your other one smell like yogurt?” I asked.

A serious looked crossed his face and he nodded. “Yeah. I spilled yogurt in there.”

Here’s to a great new year with backpacks that don’t smell like yogurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment