About Me

Monday, May 23, 2016

The End is Coming

The end of the school year, that is. Can you believe it? Where did the time go? I can’t believe my boys are almost through another school year and will be getting that much older!

It doesn’t feel like the end, I think mainly because it’s still cold here. Yes, that can be normal for this time of year, but I don’t like it. When we left the house this morning, my phone said it was below 40 degrees. Brrrrrrr!

With summer (hopefully) right around the corner, that means we’re going to get busy. Since we’re trapped throughout most of the winter, summer is the time we make up for not being able to visit people. Plus, we have baseball and other fun things to do.


These two pictures were taken on a rare, warm day. It was awesome!

This is more representative of how it is sitting at baseball practice or a game.

What are your summers like? Are you super busy or do you get to lay back and relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment