About Me

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Here Comes the Cold Weather

I turned on the heater a couple of weeks ago.  It was staying pretty dang warm during the day, but at night it was getting downright chilly.  A few morning the thermometer read 38 degrees.  That makes me happy.  That means fall is here and the fun time of the year is right around the corner.

I really enjoy the end of the year.  Halloween is right around the corner, followed by Thanksgiving, and then the kids' favorite, Christmas.  It also means that winter and snow are getting closer, which means snowmobile season is close.  Yeah, it's a magical time of the year.

But before I get too far ahead of myself, let's take it one stepping stone at a time.  First things first, and that is Halloween.  The boys are so ready.  They've had their costumes for weeks now.  Although, to be honest, I didn't actually buy them for Halloween--mainly because I didn't think they'd last.  I bought them so they could dress up and have fun.  However, I think they are planning on wearing them.  They are so excited to be Stormtroopers.


Don't they look fabulous?  What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment