About Me

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The World of Girls

My boys are discovering the world of girls.  And it's adorable!

The oldest, the third grader, is definitely more interested than my first grader, but there's still a curiosity there.  The other night as they were getting ready for bed, I caught part of a conversation they were having.

"You should just ask her," the youngest told the oldest.

"But what if she says no?" he responded.

At this point I was coming into the room, and only having a slight idea what they were talking about I said, "And what if she says yes?  You'll never know unless you try."

A few nights later we were sitting at a restaurant having dinner with my mom, and the oldest turns to me and says, "I have a girlfriend now."

Which I thought was so sweet and cute.  Apparently, he asked this young lady to be his girlfriend on the bus when they went on a field trip.

It looks like his bravery and willingness to take a chance paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment