About Me

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Slumber Party!

My boys love having slumber parties. And, really, what’s not to love? They get to play with their friends and stay up late. When I was a kid, I used to love slumber parties, too.

Unfortunately, there’s a downside to slumber parties: being tired and grumpy the next morning because of staying up late. But this can be remedied! One of the other fantastic things about slumber parties is that kids get to sleep in the next morning!

I’ve tried to tell my youngest this, but he hasn’t quite figured it out yet. I think he’s so excited that his friend is there that he wants to spend as much time with him as possible, so he gets up super early. That makes it tough for everyone.

I’m sure he’ll figure it out one day, though. At least I hope he will. No one likes a crabby kid!

So, to recap, here are a few rules about slumber parties:
  • Stay up late
  • Eat lots of snacks (assuming it’s okay with the parents)
  • Sleep in late the next morning

No comments:

Post a Comment