About Me

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Reviews for The Ifs Return

The Ifs Return book review blitz has almost come to an end, and I am thrilled with reader reactions!  As of this posting, I have received 15 reviews, most of them 4 and 5 stars.  You can check them out on Amazon.

I had so much fun writing this book, and my boys really enjoyed it.  I'm glad that others found it as fun and exciting as we did.

Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed my book.  I appreciate you taking the time to check out my work.  Thank you to Mother Daughter Book Reviews for setting up the blitz and helping me get reviewers.

If you haven't had a chance to read The Ifs Return, check it out!  See what all the excitement is about!  You can find it here.


“Gage escaped.”

These are the worst words Broden could hear from his big brother Landon—just one day after they battled alongside Slade’s Ifs and his army of forest beasts.

Sure, the brothers had learned to work together to fight and capture the evil If Gage. But, now, Slade has informed them that Gage has escaped! 

Fear and distrust have entered the boys’ world. Why should they help Slade if he can’t keep control of his prisoners? Will they be able to fight against a familiar foe? Plus, Landon has more news…

“Gage has magic.”

What kind of magic? Will he use it against them? As the boys are drawn into yet more adventure with the Ifs, they find out just how powerful, and dangerous, Gage’s magic can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment