About Me

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Say Hello To My Little Friend

This is Floki.  He's our new Corgi baby.  We picked him up on Thursday from the airport in Casper.  That was an adventure, let me tell you.  I have a fear of flying, so I was projecting it onto the dog, and I was worried all day that something bad was going to happen to him.




The poor little guy was on a plane for 12 hours, switched three times, and had several layovers.  We finally got him at 11:07 at night, and I was so happy to have him in my arms!  He was thrilled to meet the boys.  From the moment he got out of his kennel, he was chasing them around and wanted to hang out with them.










He's been fantastic.  Full of life and getting into everything...like puppies always do.  He's absolutely adorable and super soft.  We're all so happy to have this little one in our lives!








I've been thinking a lot about his adventures on the plane, and I think it would be fun to write a story about what he went through.  I have a few other things to finish, then I'm seriously going to contemplate it.  It's going to be a lot of fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment