About Me

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Snow Day!


This past week, the weather has been crazy.  It has snowed more in the past 3 days than it has the entire winter!  I don't mind, I like the snow, I just wish it had come earlier in the year.  This is getting to the point of ridiculous!

On Friday, the kids got their first snow day since my oldest has been in school--and he's now a 2nd grader!  I was happy that they got out early, though.  Even though as I was picking them up, the sun was shining and the roads were clearing off.  Still, I felt much better being at home with them knowing we didn't have to venture out again.

The boys spent their afternoon playing video games, putting together Legos, and fighting--always fighting.  Drives me crazy how much they fight!  I took a nap on the couch.  It was awesome.

What are some of your favorite things to do on a snow day?


No comments:

Post a Comment