About Me

Monday, July 21, 2014

Home Again

We picked the boys up yesterday from their week-long adventure with my parents.  It sounds like they had a wonderful time.  They played tennis, went to the dinosaur museum in Vernal, Utah, hung out with their cousins, flew kites, and went swimming.


When they got home yesterday, the oldest went with me to pick up milk and pizza for dinner.  The entire time we were out, he didn't stop talking.  He was making observations and just chatting away about anything and everything.  That night, while watching TV, it was fantastic to once again have their laughter fill the house.

I'm so glad my boys get to have these amazing experiences and adventures, but I'm also very happy when they come home.  I hope you're all having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment