About Me

Monday, May 19, 2014

Baseball is in Full Swing

Last week, my oldest had his first baseball game ever.  He and his team did a great job, and they had a lot of fun playing.  My son got to play several different positions, including pitcher, second base, and catcher.  It sounds like he like catching the most.  

This week, they have three games, one of which is a makeup game from last week that got snowed out.  It should be a lot of fun!  I can't wait to watch the team play more games!

The youngest was a little bored since he's too small to play.  I heard about every two minutes for an hour and a half that he was hungry.  For the last 10 minutes, all I heard was how much he wanted to go home.  I'm sure as time goes on and we bring things for the youngest to do, he'll have fun too.






No comments:

Post a Comment